Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Candy Hearts


Hello!  It has been a while since I posted on my blog, but I never stop making cards.  I love making cards!  I find the hobby very therapeutic.  I also enjoy making cute cards that have the potential to brighten someone's day.  :)

I am in the Valentine's Day card making mode.  Here are a few cards I just made using mostly Lawn Fawn products.  First, I die cut  a rectangle panel out of patterned paper and adhered to an A2 card base.  Then I used the Lawn Fawn Candy Hearts die to cut out hearts of various pastel card stock. 



I am a little lazy so I just adhered red card stock strips on the back of each heart to highlight the sentiment in red instead of piecing each letter back into the heart.  Then I cut a strip of patterned paper and placed it along the bottom of the card. 


I die cut and stamped the cute little birds from the Lawn Fawn Love Letters stamp/die set and colored with copic markers.  I adhered the hearts in a playful pattern across the center of the card.  Then I stamped the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment from the Love Letters stamp set on a sentiment strip of card stock and adhered. 

Here area a couple more cards of a similar design.




                                                           Thank you for stopping by today!



Here are some of the supplies I used in today's projects:
Lawn Fawn Love Letters Stamps        
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Love Letters Dies                
Lawn Fawn Glue Tube    
Lawn Fawn Knock on Wood Petite Paper Pack      
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Candy Hearts
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine Petite Paper Pad
(I get most of my Lawn Fawn items from Scrapbook Pal, they have awesome prices and fast shipping. ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment