Thursday, August 21, 2014

Papertrey Ink MIM #177 Challenge

Hello again, this is kind of fun to be able to post my cards for MIM Challenges.  I really like Laurie's card so I made mine similar.  I used the same cover plate die and Friendly Flowers stamps and dies, along with the Wet Paint dies for the 'hello'.




Fun idea!  I am making more!  :)  Thanks to all who left comments on my first post - super thoughtful of you!

                                                    Thanks for looking!

                                                Karen

2 comments:

  1. Pretty and colorful blooms, Karen. Your 'hello' card design is sure to brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! :) just got your comment on my blog but didn't know where to reply? Can you email me? Thanks! Email address is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete