Tuesday, December 8, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello!  I am enjoying this time of year.  Festive lights, kind gestures, Christmas music, goodies, the delight of children, and most important of all, the celebration of the birth of Our Savior Jesus Christ.  Here is a link to a short nativity video that I really like:  A Savior is Born

I have been making some Christmas cards for friends and family and just for fun.  Here are a few I wanted to share.


These two cards are made from MFT stamps and dies.  Such a cute stamp set.


These two are made with Papertrey Ink and MFT products.

This last one is a simple Merry Christmas card that I also really like.




Thanks for looking.  Have a wonderful Christmas.  :) 





1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are all wonderful! I especially love the first two -- they're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete